8. Policy for determining ‘material’ subsidiaries Not Applicable
(i) Number of programmes attended by independent directors (during the year and on a cumulative basis till date)
(ii) Number of hours spent by independent directors in such programmes (during the year and on cumulative basis till date), and
(iii) Other relevant details
12. Financial information including:
(i) Notice of meeting of the board of directors where financial results shall be discussed
(ii) Financial results, on conclusion of the meeting of the board of directors where the financial results were approved
(iii) Complete copy of the annual report including balance sheet, profit and loss account, directors report, corporate governance report etc.
13. Shareholding pattern
14. Details of agreements entered into with the media companies and/or their associates, etc. NIL
15. Schedule of analysts or institutional investors meet and presentations made by the listed entity to analysts or institutional investors.
Explanation: For the purpose of this clause ‘meet’ shall mean group meetings or group conference calls conducted physically or through digital means (oa) Audio or video recordings and transcripts of post earnings/quarterly calls, by whatever name called, conducted physically or through digital means, simultaneously with submission to the recognized stock exchange(s), in the following manner:
(i) The presentation and the audio/video recordings shall be promptly made available on the website and in any case, before the next trading day or within twenty-four hours from the conclusion of such calls, whichever is earlier
(ii) The transcripts of such calls shall be made available on the website within five working days of the conclusion of such calls
16. New name and the old name of the listed entity for a continuous period of one year, from the date of the last name change. Not Applicable
17. Items published in the newspaper:
(a) financial results, as specified in regulation 33, along-with the modified opinion(s) or reservation(s), if any, expressed by the auditor:
(b) notices given to shareholders by advertisement.
18. All credit ratings obtained by the entity for all its outstanding instruments updated immediately as and when there is any revision in any of the ratings. NIL
19. Separate audited financial statements of each subsidiary of the listed entity in respect of a relevant financial year, uploaded at least 21 days prior to the date of the annual general meeting which has been called to inter alia consider accounts of that financial year. Not Applicable
20. Secretarial compliance report
22. Disclosure of contact details of key managerial personnel who are authorized for the purpose of determining materiality of an event or information and for the purpose of making disclosures to stock exchange(s)
23. All such events or information which has been disclosed to stock exchange(s) under regulation 30 of LODR.
24. Statements of deviation(s) or variation(s) Not Applicable
25. Dividend distribution policy by listed entities based on market capitalization Not Applicable
26. Annual return as provided under section 92 of the Companies Act, 2013 and the rules made thereunder.